TdN INTERNATIONAL FANS

ENGLISH ONLY Discussions

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: MAGGIO

Group
    SuperMod

Status
    TdN - Il Forum dei Tifosi del Napoli welcomes all foreign fans!

This thread is devoted to all international Napoli supporters.
    Discussions can be held on any topic, but only in English language. Comments on Napoli games and players, general discussions, inquiries about match tickets, travelling to Naples to attend games, venting and ranting can all go there. Our English-speaking users will be glad to join your discussion or just help. Of course, you can still contribute to other discussions on the forum in the appropriate threads.

TdN staff and users welcome you and wish you a pleasant stay on our Forum.
    Forza Napoli Sempre!

:bandiera:

Edited by Alfiere™ - 4/12/2023, 11:47

2.     +9   +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: CALDERON
    F_STATS

Group

Status
    giphy

I'm asking Santa Claus to buy us a qualified left back for Christmas

If we didn't strengthen the team with transfers in the winter, it means that Napoli has become a team that is a measuring system for other teams, which means that if Napoli, which does not spend money and is enthusiastic, takes the top places in the tournament, it means for other teams that their transfer policy has failed and so on. They are not in form and when they are in form, we go beyond the European championships.

Which would be very sad.

3.     +3   +1   -1

Group
    SuperMod

Status
    CITAZIONE (Datoo @ 4/12/2023, 11:05) 
    giphy

I'm asking Santa Claus to buy us a qualified left back for Christmas

If we didn't strengthen the team with transfers in the winter, it means that Napoli has become a team that is a measuring system for other teams, which means that if Napoli, which does not spend money and is enthusiastic, takes the top places in the tournament, it means for other teams that their transfer policy has failed and so on. They are not in form and when they are in form, we go beyond the European championships.

Which would be very sad.

Olivera should be back in early 2024, I'm advocating for Mario Rui's sale and acquisition of a "qualified left-back" as you describe it since, I dunno, four seasons perhaps, so I'm totally with you on that one.
    ADL has never done major transfers in the January window, so I personally have zero expectations. I don't think the players are the issue this year, but bringing in a good center-back would definitely help, especially if Mazzarri will want to go for a three-at-the-back system which I'm sure he'll certainly consider soon. Unfortunately, every single decision ADL has made in the summer has proven wrong at this point. The sad and bitter truth is that, as of now, we're stuck fighting for the 4th place.

4.     +3   +1   -1

F_STATS

Group

Status
    I always avoid saying this, but to be honest I think the worst thing that has happened to us this year is that Lobotka is in terrible form and that has caused a disconnect between an already weak defense and an attack that has become dependent on luck itself.

In short, if Lobotka starts playing like last year, I think the team will become the same again in terms of scoring goals.

For example, I am not surprised by Kvaratskhelia's game like this, he always had a problem with finishing, he had a problem last year as well, he just passed a lot and was covered, otherwise, let's remember that the team created so many chances in the game, it suffered from several attempts. Otherwise you remember Juventus, Lazio, against Milan, I'm talking about last year and the second failure We have that Osi does not score nine goals per game anymore for Kvara's assist to appear, otherwise the assist is purely dependent on the scorer.

Rudy Garcia is to be caught, not only for bringing down the team, but for injecting this poison into the team's chemistry.

5.     +3   +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: MARADONA

Group
    TDN Legendary

Status
    I 'M not linguage but welcome
    Contacts

6.     +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: HAMSIK

Group
    TDN Historical

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Datoo @ 4/12/2023, 16:47) 
    I always avoid saying this, but to be honest I think the worst thing that has happened to us this year is that Lobotka is in terrible form and that has caused a disconnect between an already weak defense and an attack that has become dependent on luck itself.

In short, if Lobotka starts playing like last year, I think the team will become the same again in terms of scoring goals.

For example, I am not surprised by Kvaratskhelia's game like this, he always had a problem with finishing, he had a problem last year as well, he just passed a lot and was covered, otherwise, let's remember that the team created so many chances in the game, it suffered from several attempts. Otherwise you remember Juventus, Lazio, against Milan, I'm talking about last year and the second failure We have that Osi does not score nine goals per game anymore for Kvara's assist to appear, otherwise the assist is purely dependent on the scorer.

Rudy Garcia is to be caught, not only for bringing down the team, but for injecting this poison into the team's chemistry.

Lobotka and Anguissa are not in great form this year, and I'm trying to figure out whether it's solely due to their physical condition or if it's due by the instructions from the new coaches. For example, Anguissa performs well when the team is compact but tends to make more mistakes when the team is stretched out.
    Don't care about what you read and hear about Kvara, he is a champion, and we know it very well. He led us to win the league title after 33 years, just Maradona has done better.

7.     +1   -1

F_STATS

Group

Status
    Don't you think that Rrahmani is the weakest player in defence?
    SPOILER (click to view)
    IMG_5184

Christmas list
    We need
    NEW GK, CB, LB

8.     +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: PAMPA SOSA
    F_STATS

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Datoo @ 14/12/2023, 11:22) 

no, he is the strunzest

Edited by Cucchiarella - 14/12/2023, 14:24

9.     +1   -1

F_STATS

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Datoo @ 14/12/2023, 11:22) 

Christmas list
    We need
    NEW GK, CB, LB

No doubt, even more if we take into consideration that he's 29 and some errors are football-school level.

10.     +1   +1   -1

F_STATS

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Datoo @ 14/12/2023, 11:22) 
    Christmas list
    We need
    NEW GK, CB, LB

I think Santa heard our wish

11.     +1   -1

F_STATS

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Datoo @ 23/12/2023, 10:17) 
    I think Santa heard our wish

Let’s hope they will be valid players

12.     +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: P.CANNAVARO
    F_STATS

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Datoo @ 14/12/2023, 11:22) 
    SPOILER (click to view)
    IMG_5184

Christmas list
    We need
    NEW GK, CB, LB

He’s in good company…

13.     +1   +1   -1

F_STATS

Group

Status
    If we follow ADL's logic, he brings worse than he has. So in the winter we will be stronger with a weaker winger than Elmas and a weaker central defender than Rahmani.

14.     +2   +1   -1

F_STATS

Group

Status
    Cioe l ha capito pure lui che scrive dalla Georgia :D

Perfect, you are right, but many supporters here in naples still think that mr president is infallible and buys only the best players for the team, to win the champions league :D

15.     +1   -1

Group
    SuperMod

Status
    CITAZIONE (Datoo @ 26/12/2023, 18:47) 
    If we follow ADL's logic, he brings worse than he has. So in the winter we will be stronger with a weaker winger than Elmas and a weaker central defender than Rahmani.

He's the same guy that during the 2016/2017 campaign, with Napoli top of the league, said that we had "nothing to repair" during the winter window. We all know how well that aged, with amateur-level Machach as the only transfer.

14 replies since 4/12/2023, 10:38   2493 views