Sempre! - The SSC Napoli Podcast

A podcast for English speaking Napoli supporters across the world.

« Older   Newer »

1. SemprePodcast
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Hi,

First off, I apologise for posting in English however my friend Gennaro of NapoliFootball recommended your forum.

I run a podcast along with my friend Darren for English speaking Napoli supporters. I was shocked to see nothing like this existed and decided to start Sempre! We are a weekly show that covers Napoli news, match reviews, match previews, and even have a section called "AskSempre" where fans can ask us questions on the show.

We have had guests from Serie A social media pages as well as Serie A journalists from the English site of Calcio Mercato. Our show is light hearted and tries to make you laugh but serious topics are treated with the respect they deserve.

I have only supported Napoli for almost 4 years, but I am a passionate supporter. My love for the club is something that happened during my first trip to Campania, the city of Naples and the people got under my skin and since that first trip my wife and I have returned twice a year. I like to think that Naples "chose me", I didn't choose her.

If you speak English and are at all interested in our show then please feel free to listen via iTunes by searching for Sempre! on your iOS Podcast app or you can stream the show direct in your web browser from our website.

You can also get in touch with us via Twitter via @semprepodcast. Thank you for your time, we hope that you enjoy our show if you decide to give it a listen.

Here's to a good performance and result against Roma tomorrow. Grazie! Forza Napoli Sempre!!! 💙

Edited by SemprePodcast - 15/10/2016, 09:16

2.     +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: SAVINI
    F_STATS

Group

Status
    Salve ragazzi! Ho conosciuto James e Darren tramite twitter. Sono due bravi ragazzi e fanno un podcast sul Napoli davvero interessante e divertente. James e' scozzese e Darren inglese. Gli ho consigliato di introdursi qui sul forum pensando che potrebbe interessare a qualcuno. Spero che non sia stato un disturbo. Forza Napoli!

3.     +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: GARGANO

Group
    TDN Historical

Status
    Wonderful initiative! I have signed up immediately!!!
    Keep up the good work!

4.     +1   -1

LIVELLO TECNICO: SAVINI
    F_STATS

Group

Status
    Here is the link to this week's show in which I joined Darren and James to review the 3-1 loss at home to Roma and assess yet more ramblings by ADL which produced some great laughs for us all while recording. I hope you are as entertained as we were!

http://www.semprepodcast.com/e/episode-13-...olifootballcom/

5. SemprePodcast
        +1   -1

User deleted

Episode 14 - Open Goals, Red Cards, 3 Points feat. Marco Messina & Michael Kantaris @IFTV_Official

/www.semprepodcast.com/e/episode-14-open-goals-red-cards-3-points-feat-marco-messina-michael-kantaris-iftv_official/

Thanks to anyone and everyone who listens or takes an interest!

GRAZIE A TUTTI! FORZA NAPOLI SEMPRE! 💙

4 replies since 15/10/2016, 03:08   104 views